About Ledger Wallet
Ledger Wallet is a company specializing in hardware wallets. Although, it was started small by 8 individuals it now has customers in over 165 countries. Hardware wallets are way more secure than a PC or paper wallets due to risks of being hacked and decrypted when using the latter. Hardware wallets cannot be attacked by computer viruses and the private keys stored in them can’t be taken out of the device in a normal text format. Having worked with smartcards and secure operating systems, the Ledger Wallet team has extensive experience in the security and cryptocurrency industries. Hence, they are highly qualified to provide their customers with the best and most secure wallets. These devices are created using secure chips and a unique operating system called BOLOS. Ledger is currently the only company providing this technology.
Ledger Products and Apps
- Ledger Blue — personal security device with Bluetooth and large touchscreen. Works with multiple currencies.
- Ledger Nano S — compact cryptocurrency hardware wallet that works with multiple currencies. Ledger wallet is currently offering free shipping for this device.
- Ledger Cryptosteel — your backup companion. Made of fireproof stainless steel.
- Ledger OTG Kit — dual USB cable kit. Great for on-the-go.
For the convenience of its customers, Ledger Wallet has provided a tool to compare the features of the different models it offers.
Ledger Wallet has designed and maintains multiple apps which act as interfaces between the customers’ Ledger devices and the decentralized networks they use. There are the wallet apps that deal with accounts and payment transactions. Then there are the management apps that work as managers for the apps on the device and authenticate transactions.
- Ledger Wallet Bitcoin & Altcoins
- Ledger Wallet Ethereum
- Ledger Wallet Ripple
- Ledger Manager
- Ledger Authenticator
The apps vary in compatibility with the different Ledger Wallet devices. They are currently being offered for free with the devices if the customer have a Ledger code.
Costs and Refunds
As the Ledger Wallet devices cover a wide spectrum of functionalities, their prices also vary greatly. They are in the range of €12.50 for the Ledger OTG Kit to €229.00 for the Ledger Blue.
If customers find that there is an issue with the working or parts of any of the Ledger devices that they have purchased e.g. the screen is damaged, buttons are broken etc., there is a form they can fill out and submit for the company to investigate the matter further. If appropriate, Ledger Wallet will replace the device or give the Ledger promo code for a high discount on future purchases.
Ledger devices support a huge number of cryptocurrencies —
- Bitcoin Cash(BCH)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ethereum Classic
- And many more
The Ledger Wallet Bitcoin and Altcoins app works with most of the cryptocurrencies.
Ledger Coupons and Promo Codes
Who doesn’t love discounts? There are many deals available to help customers save money while shopping on Ledger Wallet. Customers can get greater bang for their buck by using coupons and Ledger promo codes such as:
- Special offers of getting free apps for Ledger devices. You may easily manage your cryptocurrencies with a help of official apps.
- A chance to use a Ledger Nano S code and get a Ledger Cryptosteel for free when purchasing two Ledger Nano S devices from the website.
- Monthly discount. The company gives an opportunity to save up to 15% off Ledger Blue and Ledger Nano S.
- Ledger Nano S promo codes can also be found via social media. Our service publishes all actual codes on this page.
To summarize, Ledger Wallet is a company run by professionals with extensive experience in cryptocurrencies and security. Their products mainly include hardware wallets. These hardware wallets help clients using cryptocurrencies securely store their private keys. They also provide apps that deal with the accounting and management of the Ledger devices. Promo codes, discounts and coupons are some of the great ways to save money while shopping at Ledger Wallet. To help a customer take advantage of a promo code, Ledger has worked with various coupon/discount websites through which the customer can easily find the promotions and use them.